Startpage

Cancer Cure

Preparedness

E. Fla History

Free Ebooks

Piano Theory

Florida Gold

Old Aircraft

Hurricanes Affirmations cPanel


Only 5% of our daily thoughts, feelings, and beliefs are controlled by our conscious minds. The other 95% is controlled by the programs installed in your subconscious mind by other people. Ask yourself, why do I believe what I believe? Did it come from the 5% or the 95%?

-- from the research of Bruce Lipton, PhD in The Biology of Belief

Antidote: Read, research, think, analyze, keep an open mind. Separate the weeds from the wheat, the rhetoric from wisdom, emotions from fact, loose talk from evidence. Verify, confirm, corroborate, replicate. Know both sides of the story.

  Reference Desk              WorldCat is the premier book database. . . Biblio is also a huge book catalog. . . Amazon has banned certain books, previously acceptable!
 nyt DESK REFERENCE WORLDCAT BIBLIO.COM CONSUMER REPORTS AMAZON  MUGSHOTS
World Time/Date
  Educate Yourself              Historical and scientific facts are being modified every day. Resources are becoming inaccessible. Learn what you can now while this information is still available.

God's Name

Eustace Mullins

Crrow777Radio

Rense

Mercola

Rockwell

2 Party=
1 Party

Sharia
Law

JewNews

Educate Yourself

 Prepper Sites

EdgeAM

 
  Basic News
DemocracyNow  Fox News Politico Google News Whitehouse.gov * AccuWeather
Yahoo! News CNN BBC New York Times Alternet.org * EastTn Weather
UPI Google News NBC News Pravda CommonDreams.org * Climate Prediction
. . . . . .

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]   I'm not a conspiracy theorist - I'm a conspiracy analyst. - Gore Vidal

  Plane Earth News        If the seas are flat at "sea level," and if the world is mostly sea, then the world is mostly flat. Apparently no plane will ever circumnavigate the world from north pole to south pole for the same reason no plane will ever circumnavigate the world at or below the tropic of capricorn.
Odd TV enclosed world TESTING THE GLOBE Crazy Old Man FE Evidence  
Plane Facts Worlds Last Chance World Beyond    Plane Truth Blog  
. . . . . .
  Financial News
DollarVigilante.com Zero Hedge JS Mineset MaxKeiser.com    
. . . . . .
 
 

                                                                     Omega Man - Best in Chess

 

http://johneriksen.net/ 2017